Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Aylen's Introduction


Hi!
My name is Aylén and I'm from the 1st 4th from Instituto Politécnico Superior.
In this introduction I am going to talk about the things I like, why I want to study at  I.P.S., etc.
In my free time I like spending time with my friends and family, also I like rollerblading, going to the park… and watching serie on Netflix.

I want to study in this high school because I like the orientations that it has and because of the educational level too.
I think it's a good school. I've met very nice and  friendly people.

I like the English language very much and I like studying it.
Goodbye! I hope you have a nice day.

                                                                                                         Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog! Hello everyone, my name is Clara Catani and I am the teacher at 1st intermediate at IPS Granadero Baigorria.  I h...