Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Clarisa's Introduction

Hi,

My name is Clarisa Belén.I´m 13 years old. I haven't got any brothers or sisters. I live with my dad and my grandparents. My mum lives 90km. away from  Rosario. 
My home is big and there aren´t lots of windows. I don't like big houses. 
I like studying , riding in my bike, reading, playing videogames , listening to music and dancing. I don't practice any sport. My favourite subjects are Maths, History and Science. My favourite colours are light blue and light green. 
I want to study at Instituto Politécnico because I like studying and this is a very good school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog! Hello everyone, my name is Clara Catani and I am the teacher at 1st intermediate at IPS Granadero Baigorria.  I h...