Sunday, May 20, 2018

Meet 1st Intermediate IPS Rosario!


Hello everyone!
My name is Carla Raguseo. I'm the 1st Intermediate (1º/4º) teacher at IPS Rosario. I've 

been teaching at this school for eight years. I really like working here since all my students are really curious and hardworking and they are always happy to learn new things.
During the following months we will be communicating and sharing class projects online. This blog will be our "extended classroom", a shared space to keep learning through English.  Your teacher, María Clara, and I will be working together to help you make the most of this experience. Are you ready?
This is a photo of our class. There are twenty-six students and we meet every Monday morning. We are all eager to start this project because we feel that, in spite of the geographical distance, we are part of ONE big school!

Let's get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog! Hello everyone, my name is Clara Catani and I am the teacher at 1st intermediate at IPS Granadero Baigorria.  I h...