Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Giuliana's Introduction

Hi! My name´s Giuliana, and I´m 13 years old. I tell you about me. Let's start!
My mother's name is Analía, and my father's name's Marcelo. I've got a brother, Lautaro, and grandparents: Isabel and Raúl. My uncles' names are Walter and Leandro. My father's sister is Viviana, and she is my aunt. What about your family?

My home is big. It has two floors. 

I have three hobbies. I like singing, playing hockey and reading. I love that! What are your hobbies? Do you like any sport, or reading? 

My favourite subject is maths. What are your favourite subjects? 

I want to study at Instituto Politécnico because it is the best school of Rosario. Do you agree? What do you think about Instituto Politécnico? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to our blog! Hello everyone, my name is Clara Catani and I am the teacher at 1st intermediate at IPS Granadero Baigorria.  I h...